ASSOCIATION OF BEVERLY SHORES 2021
STRATEGIC PLANNING SURVEY
April 1, 2021
The Association of Beverly Shores Residents (ABSR) is asking its members and also residents of Beverly Shores to provide feedback on ABSR activities and services in order to assist the ABSR in developing its strategic plan for the years 2021-2023. As many of you are aware, the ABSR is not a governmental organization, but a purely voluntary, non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the wellbeing and community spirit of Beverly Shores.
Specifically, the ABSR Mission is to promote the wellbeing of the community, to give voice to the concerns of its residents, to foster community spirit, and to keep residents informed and to take appropriate action on matters of interest and concern to the Town of Beverly Shores. Our guiding principles are:
- Inclusiveness - we welcome all residents.
- Nonpartisanship - we are not affiliated with any political party.
- Openness - we are committed to a culture of collaboration and transparency.
- Partnerships - we are committed to establishing partnerships in the community to achieve our mission.
- Unbiased information - we recognize the power and value of our role as an independent, unbiased resource
- Volunteerism - we value and recognize the contribution of volunteers.
We would appreciate feedback that takes into account this Mission and provides your input on past, current and potentially future ABSR activities to better our continuing commitment to enhancing our community.
Your feedback and new ideas will be invaluable to the ABSR Board as we develop our strategic plan for 2021-2023. Please complete this survey online or return a hard copy to ABSR Survey, P.O. Box 482, Beverly Shores, IN 46301 by April 30, 2021.
Thank you for your feedback!
Vice President, ABSR
Chair, Strategic Planning Committee